As a leader sometimes you feel isolated. Having the regular ME time and a non-judging sounding board for my ideas and thoughts has helped me become a more focused and calm leader. I have seen my confidence to manage myself, and my team, improve massively through the journey and my coach has been a big factor in me being promoted twice and achieving my initial goals.
- How being an overachiever can lead to serious long-term misery and simple steps to become a high performer
- 10 strategies for successful revision from a child that knows…
- Releasing limiting beliefs for massive results
- Discover the 10 Steps to understanding ‘What’ is important to you’
- How you can grow and become even more successful
Find by tags
childcoach childcoaching childpsychology Coaching competition confidence Consistency criteria Emotional Deposits energy Family Coaching fulfilment Goal setting growth growthmindset leadership Life coach Dubai lifecoachdubai life coaching listening Love mentoring NLP personal coaching personal development Priorities Productivity Professional Coaching psychology revisiontips Rituals routine settling success team building time management values