I feel a greater closeness with my children now. I have realised my priorities were all wrong. Yes I must work but I am now better at focusing on what is important at that time. Dinner with my kids, quality 1-1 time and going to see them at their football matches are a must now.
- How being an overachiever can lead to serious long-term misery and simple steps to become a high performer
- 10 strategies for successful revision from a child that knows…
- Releasing limiting beliefs for massive results
- Discover the 10 Steps to understanding ‘What’ is important to you’
- How you can grow and become even more successful
Find by tags
childcoach childcoaching childpsychology Coaching competition confidence Consistency criteria Emotional Deposits energy Family Coaching fulfilment Goal setting growth growthmindset leadership Life coach Dubai lifecoachdubai life coaching listening Love mentoring NLP personal coaching personal development Priorities Productivity Professional Coaching psychology revisiontips Rituals routine settling success team building time management values